Hello and I’m a little late to announce that Peach Farm Studio has nominated my little blog for The Versatile Blogger Award and The Liebster Blog Award. So flattering! Thanks guys!
In turn, I am nominating 15 of my favorite blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Awards. (Award rules limit the nominations to 15 for The Versatile Blogger Award and 5 for the Liebster Blog Awards.) For convenience I have combined all of my nominees into one list and have included links to each of their respective blogs:
The idea behind The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award nominations is to use these nominations to make bloggers aware of other great blogs out there in the blogosphere. Share the love people!
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award (combined) nominations:
- In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; 5 for the Liebster Blog Award.
- In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award and/or Liebster Blog Award logos.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Per rule #3 “Share 7 random things about yourself”, here is my list of 7:
- I married the best trumpet player on the planet. But he’s modest.
- I cannot watch enough cooking shows.
- I love a good antiques store.
- I grew up on a farm.
- We hung our clothes outside to dry.
- I (try to) grow vegetables in my backyard.
- Scott and I are really good at traveling together. I hear that’s not the case for all couples.
- Bonus: I used to freehand copy logos from all sorts of places (Peace Frogs, Nike Swooshes, Billabong, other early-to-mid-nineties kitsch) onto my brown paper bag book covers when I was a kid.
Keep on blogging and enjoy!